Matt McCherry is a Concept Artist who has worked within games, set design & architectural previs. Now looking for contract or full-time employment.
- Communicated with clients, producing artwork matching their vision.
- Concepted a variety of real world props & environments.
- Produced to scale 3D models that were used as a base to produce a various marketing illustrations from different angles.
- Influenced art direction and mood of a diverse range of games.
- White Paper Games - Manchester based games company working closely with Sony to develop for ps4 and the PC market.
- Space Bear Dev - London based indie dev working on sci-fi IP, Galaxy Heist since 2012.
- Scruffy Dog Ltd - Set development and creation, constructing themed
- The Cartford Inn - One of Lancashire's best country pubs and boutique hotels.
- Involved in idea generation meetings aiding in visual elements to push designs within Ether: One(2014) & The Occupation(2018).
- Created sketches based on ongoing discussions.
- Provided accurate feedback and suggested changes to fix problems as well as composing environments.
- Art direction, creation and design of characters, environments and UI as well as working within Unity to develop applications.
- Branded many local companies, creating logos, colour schemes and entire websites.
- Provided my expertise in 2D art to compose interesting website layouts.